Following the signing of the goCASE Agreement between UNODC and the Gulf Cooperation Council - Criminal Information Centre
to Combat Drugs, GCC-CICC, in Doha, Qatar.
During the period 3-23 March 2012, goCASE has been deployed in GCC-CICC.
The services provided by the team:
1. Setting up and configuring the production and training environments of the software.
2. Providing training of the software to the liaison officers from the Drug Enforcement Agencies in the 6 member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
3. Providing training to the IT staff in GCC-CICCD on system administration, support, backup and business continuity.
4. Post-deployment desk-to-desk support.
5. initial the definition of the data exchange standards for data migration and data processing and integration from the GCC-DEAs into the central database in GCC-CICC.
Gulf Cooperation Council - Criminal Information Centre to Combat Drugs: